The University of Akron's College Democrats believe in, support and promote the ideals of the Democratic Party on campus and in Summit County. We offer a wide variety of volunteer and networking opportunities for students with an interst in issues or seeking careers in government.
2012-2013 UACD Board
- Christine Cox, President
- Derrick Miller, Vice President
- Al Neighorn, Treasurer
- Angela Lewis, Secretary
- Edona Dervisholli, Membership Director
- Sean Gorrell, Liaison for Democratic Organizations
Check back for the summer semester meeting schedule, kicking off the first full week in June! We are looking forward to a very active Presidential Election cycle!
Date: Meets weekly throughout the University's semester schedule
Location: University of Akron, Olin Hall Room 276, Akron, Ohio 44325
Contact: Christine Cox
Phone: (330) 631-9375
Check us out on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Parking Notes for Meetings:
Metered spaces outside the Student Union:
- Travelling west from the expressway on Exchange, turn right on Buckeye (just past the parking deck), and right on Carroll
- Travelling east from downtown on Exchange, turn right on Arc Dr, and follow it around to the right, which turns into Carroll; Carroll dead ends into the Student Union parking lot
The visitor's parking deck is on Buchtel, between E.J. Thomas Hall and E. College St.