It's been a long time coming, but I am happy to announce that on the tail end of our first year in leadership, we are launching a new online home for the Summit County Democratic Party as part of our ongoing re-engineering effort.
This site was designed to incorporate a more modern aesthetic, along with Nationbuilder's robust community organizing features. The facelift is also part of a larger effort to rebrand the Party's presence across all online platforms. As some of you have already noticed, Facebook and Twitter look a little bit different as well.
However, there is more to our new home than just a new look. We have done our best to cut down on unnecessary information while incorporating the following:
1. a blog
2. a more accessible calendar
3. up to date information on clubs, along with contact information
4. a modernized PC job description and info on how to join the Central Committee,
5. a complete list of elected officials, county-wide
6. a new online home for the Summit County Young Democrats
7. information on running for office, including public access to the party's Votebuilder Application and Access Policy
8. a volunteer form
9. the ability for new voters to print a ready-to-sign voter registration form
10. a home for press releases,
11. a soon-to-be activated online contribution form, and
12. a few more goodies.
Please have a look around, and don't be afraid to let us know what you think. Thank you all for your continued support, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Pete Nischt, Esq.